Disk Cleaner will make your system run faster
by removing unnecessary files from your hard drive, deleting
data that you don't need, and freeing up valuable space.
The functions of Disk Cleaner include:
Fast & Safe CleanUp
Clean rapidly the recycle, IE temporary folder, IE history
folder and WINDOWS temporary folder to free more disk space.
How to Use
- Select the folders to clean. To select a folder for
cleaning, click the box on a item in the list.
- Click on the "Clear Now" button.
Clean Junk and Obsolete Files
Most of your Windows applications temporarily create several
files on your hard drive when they are running. These files
are supposed to be removed and the space recovered after
these programs are closed. Often, however, they don't because
of a program error, sloppy architecture, your system is
reset or not shut down properly, or if another application
locks up or crashes. Any file that is left behind in this
manner will remain on your system unless you manually search
for it and remove it. Over time, these junk and obsolete
files can accumulate to megabytes of wasted hard drive
space, as well as turn into potential error-producing cross-linked
Super Utilities targets these specific types of
files which are missed by common disk utilities, un-install, "Defrag", "Scandisk",
and other standard "cleaner" type programs.
How to Use
- Select Drivers or folders to scan:
- To select a driver or folder for cleaning, click
the box on the item.
- To add a folder to the list, write down the path
and click the "Add" button.
- Click "Options..." button to set scan and
- Click "Scan" button to Scan Garbage files.
- Click "Remove" button to remove Garbage files.
Temporary Internet Files Clean
During surfing Internet, many Address Files (URL), Cookie
Files and History Files probably remained in your computer.
Many of Those files are probably not necessary to you,
thus if need more disk space, you can consider to delete
How to Use
- Select the file types to scan.
- Click the "Scan" button and list all files.
- Click the "Remove" button to Delete the Selected
files and click the "Remove all" button to
delete all files in the list.