Driver Backup is a utility to back up your Windows system
driver files. It can identify all of your Windows driver
files and save them to a secure location in two simple
Backing up your Windows driver files means they will be
available to you the next time you need to reinstall the
driver or the whole operating system. Driver Backup places
the driver files in one organized location you selected.
How to Use
- Viewing the driver Info
- Select a Item from the Drivers list. the selected
Item is focused.
- The Driver Info list shows detail info of the
- Back up drivers
- Check the driver. Click the checkbox on a item
in the tree view.
- Click the "Backup to Folder" button
to back the drivers up to a folder, or click the "Backup
to Package" button to back the drivers up
to a compressed and executable file.
- Installing drivers
- Click "Restore from File" button to
install the drivers in specified executalbe file.
- Directly run the executable file containing the