IE Privacy Manager is a unique utility to help you to
show only the URLs and history items that you want to see
in the Internet Explorer. It not only erases typed urls,
history, and other personal information, it also erases
information stored in hidden index.dat files, without even
restarting your operating system.
When to use IE Privacy Manager
It is best to use this utility daily once before you shut
down your computer. Using IE Privacy Manager regularly,
you can be sure that no one is able to get at any personal
information of your surfing that may be stored on your
We recommend using IE Privacy Manager:
- Whenever you leave your computer unattended for a while.
- When ever you feel like using it. It is the fastest
Privacy Protector for your surfing.
How to use IE Privacy Manager
- Select URLs that you want to erase.
- Click "Erase Selected Url(s)" button to erase
- Click "Clear All Url(s)" button to erase
- Select History Items that you want to erase.
- Click "Erase Selected History Item(s)" button
to erase selected history item(s).
- Click "Clear All History Item(s)" button
to erase all history item(s).
- Select Cookie Items that you want to erase.
- Click "Erase Selected Cookie(s)" button to
erase selected Cookie(s).
- Click "Clear All Cookie(s)" button to erase
- Clicke "Open Cookie File" button or double
click slected cookie to open cookie file.